YOUR MMA Shop
The second edition of the UK's only dedicated domestic MMA magazine.
This time around, we have Brad Pickett as our cover star. The UFC bantamweight comes off a great win in Sweden, and talks about his title hopes, his favourite fights and taking on the best in the division. He's also on hand to answer all of your training questions in 'Ask Brad'.
We've also got Gypsy Jiu Jitsu master John Maguire, who recently beat Damarques Johnson in Sweden and is now 2-0 in the UFC, and Che Mills who took on the man tipped to be a future champion in Rory Macdonald. Both these UFC Brits have big ambitions, and the skillsets to make an impact at 170lbs.
Bellator featherweight Ronnie Mann is almost the forgotten Brit Abroad, and we catch up with him to get all the news from his Bellator career. Fellow Bellator signee Mark Godbeer also features, talking about his recent contract with the rising American promotion.
On top of all that, we've got all the top domestic fighters, rising stars, great features and more including:
-Training Zone with Brendan Chaplin, James Doolan, Paul Rimmer and Harry Sleby
- UK MMA for dummies
- Small Soldiers' a look at the burgeoning flyweight division
- Promoters' personalities
- Curt Warburton exclusive interview
- Unsung hero Nathan Leverton
- Prospects Mike Wootten, Saul Rogers and Joanne Calderwood
- Luke Barnatt
- UK MMA Rankings and Awards
- The life of a journeyman with Craig Allen
- Ultimate Man Test
- All the domestic action from Cage Warriors, UCMMA, BAMMA, OMMAC, On Top, Made 4 The Cage, Supremacy, Vision, Cage Contender, Shock N Awe, Fight UK and more.